Would you love to study theology, or feel called to Christian leadership but don't know where to start? Maybe you are put off by a sense that you haven’t done much further study since school days, or English is not your first language? If any of this describes you, then ‘Beginning Theology’ might just be what you need.
Beginning Theology is a modular programme which takes place at St Mellitus College, London on Tuesday evenings.
Please click here to view the Beginning Theology prospectus.
Beginning Theology is for you if...
- You have never studied theology before
- You have studied theology, but not in English
- You just want to learn to think and talk about God
The course will...
- Give you confidence to share the gospel
- Equip you with essential study and writing skills
- Increase your understanding of the Bible
- Invite you to join a strong learning community
- Enable you to explore issues from a Christian viewpoint
- Provide English Language support if English is not your first language
- Prepare you for study at Higher Education (HE) level. Many former students have gone on to study other St Mellitus courses at degree level
There are also additional opportunities to visit St Mellitus College on an open day. For more information, please email Sharon Prentis.
If you have any further queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.