- Foundations for Theology and Reflective Practice
- Foundations in Christian Worship
- Introduction to the Bible
- Introduction to Church History
- Spirituality and Discipleship
- Evangelism in Practice
- Attend both Teaching Weeks
Written assignments comprise the majority of assessment for the Certificate Theology, Ministry and Mission, and most of these are essays, but they also include other written assessments like reflective journals and book reviews. Students also have some oral presentations.