- Mission and Apologetics in Contemporary Culture
- Further New Testament and Old Testament Text Study in Context
- Christianity and Inter Faith Engagement
- Christian Doctrine in Context
- Further Reflective Practice in Context (placement)
Students may also select from a combination of optional modules which may include: The Arts, Culture and Christian Ministry and Mission; Church History in Focus; Christian Doctrine in Context: Politics; and either an independent learning project or an extended dissertation.
Written assignments comprise the majority of assessment for the Graduate Diploma, and most of these are essays, but they also include other written assessments like reflective journals and book reviews. Students also have some oral presentations.