We hope you’re as delighted us we are that your spouse/partner is training for ordination at St Mellitus College!
We recognise that ordination training can place strains on family life, so we are committed to making sure your marriages and families are looked after during your time with us.
We offer a number of things to ensure your family is cared for which you can view below.
- Spouses Newsletter
- Communication is key! Stay in touch with the latest college news, as well as information on upcoming events, and opportunities to visit us.
- Residentials for family services
- This year, we are inviting spouses and families to join us for the Sunday morning of two residentials: Sunday 02 December (The Hayes, Derbyshire) and Sunday 10 March (High Leigh, Hertfordshire)
- Discounted study
- Have you caught the bug to study theology too? As a spouse of our ordinands, we can offer you a discounted rate on our accredited and non-accredited programmes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Courses to help your marriage and family thrive
- One of our founding partners, HTB run Marriage and Parenting Courses. We can offer ordinands and their spouses discounts to these. Please be in touch if you are interested.
- Formation Group Tutors
- Every ordinand studying at St Mellitus College is assigned a Formation Group tutor. You are welcome to contact them too if you would like to – they are there to help your family thrive during training.
- Lee Abbey run retreats for families at discounted rates for Ordinands. See more here