St Mellitus College is committed to
- The care and nurture of, and repectful pastoral ministry with, all children, young people and all adults.
- The safeguarding and protection of all children, young people and all adults
- The establishing of safe, caring communities which provide a loving evironment where victims of abuse can report or disclose abuse and where they can find support and best practice that contributes to the prevention of abuse
- The St Mellitus College Designated Officer for Safeguarding is: Andrew Emerton
- The St Mellitus College Deputy Designated Officer for Safeguarding is: Rob Merchant
- The Governing Body Safeguarding Representative is John Ball
To view the St Mellitus College Safeguarding Quick Reference Guide click here.